Do you have experience selling high-end landscape projects and outdoor living spaces? We are looking for a salesperson to cultivate and close customer opportunities using the Company’s sales process and by providing an exceptional GRO Experience. The ideal candidate has experience selling large landscape construction projects and has a dynamic vision for creating a one-of-a-kind landscape and/or outdoor living space.
NOT LOCAL? Relocation assistance available.
No company is great because of one individual. It takes an entire team together to create something amazing. We work hard, we create and we are passionate.
Extraordinary people care about others, desire to go above and beyond, are passionate about doing the right thing and want to be bold, and we are looking for extraordinary people.
We are just getting started, so join us and be a part of a culture that inspires you.
Ideal fit for GRO:
- 5+ years of high-end residential landscape and outdoor living sales experience.
- Willingness to travel locally throughout the day.
- Innovative, creative and process driven.
- Understanding of industry best practices.
Why Join GRO?
- Recognized as a 2018, 2021 and 2022 Oregonian Top Workplace
- Six-time recipient of the Vancouver Business Journal Best in Business
- Eight-time honoree of the People’s Choice Award for Landscaping
- Winner of the 2019 Building Excellence Award
- Winner of the 2018 People’s Choice, Realtor’s Choice and Professional’s Choice for Best Landscaping for Street of Dreams
- Supporter of Young Life, Forward Edge, Clark County Food Bank, Salvation Army and Home with Heroes
- Recipient of the 2018 National Association of Landscape Professional’s Gold Award
- Voted Best Washington Outdoor Company and Startup
- Competitive wage and commission
- Profit sharing
- 401(k) with generous match
- Paid time-off (PTO)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-Term disability
- Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance
- Company provided vehicle, cell phone, laptop and apparel
- Company team building events
- In-office snacks
- Qualify leads that are obtained from calls into the office and/or from Company website
- Schedule appointments with leads, customers and internal teams.
- Communicate and present effectively to and with customers, delivering the GRO experience and upholding Company values.
- Work with a Landscape Designer to create landscapes solutions for clients
- Estimate projects; create, present and sell client landscape proposals
- Collect signed contract, signed lien disclosures and deposit for each project.
- Engage customers throughout project.
- Collaborate with internal teams throughout the process.
- Manage sales process through to close and beyond.
- Identify and suggest project enhancements, changes, upgrades and additional services.
- Use CRM by entering data in a timely and accurate manner, while staying abreast of sales pipeline.
- Prioritize daily task, customer activities and ongoing projects.
- Learn, on a continual basis, GRO products and services for better sales results.
- Attend sales meetings.
- Prospect or cold-call, when needed or required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $175,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Company car
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Bonus opportunities
- Commission pay
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- landscape construction and outdoor living sales: 5 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: In person